Our offices accept most dental and medical plans offered by employers and major insurers in this area. Payment options accepted in our office:
- Personal Checks
- Money Orders
- Credit Cards(including MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Debit Cards)
- Interest free line of credit through “CareCredit”
As part of our commitment to provide convenient and comfortable services to our patients we accept Assignment of Benefits (we will obtain payment from insurance companies so patients are only responsible for Co-Pay, if any).
Our office staff is extremely experienced in dealing with insurance companies. We will do our absolute best to ensure that our patients receive maximum benefits that they are entitled to under their insurance plans.
Points of Interest:
- PPO plan – with this plan, insurance companies set the fee that a medical/dental office must charge for certain procedures, and pay a set amount towards that fee. The difference is called the Patient Co-Pay. Patients are responsible for this amount.
- Within a single insurance company, there may be various plans. The Patient Co-Pay depends on which plan the patient carries.
- Deductible – at the beginning of each new calendar year, depending on the insurance plan, there is a specific dollar amount that a patient must pay towards their care before the insurance company will pay any benefits.
- Annual Maximum – is the maximum dollar amount that insurance companies will pay for the subscriber’s (patient’s) medical/dental care in one calendar year.
Please feel free to call our offices if you have any questions about your medical/dental insurance or payment options.