Joseph F. Miele, DDS
Oral Surgeon in Marlboro NJ
As a lifelong resident of New Jersey, Dr. Joseph F. Miele strives for excellence in service and a personal touch for all of his patients.
Dr. Miele is a graduate of the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA. After his undergraduate education, he pursued a graduate degree at University of Maryland Dental School. He fulfilled an externship at Johns Hopkins Medical School in Genetics and then completed a 4-year residency at the Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
In addition to practicing in Middletown for over 30 years, Dr. Miele has the following qualifications and distinctions:
- Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Dental Anesthesiology.
- Member of the American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
- Senior full attending at Riverview Medical Center in Red Bank, NJ.
- Past president of Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society.
- Active member of the New Jersey Dental Society, the Monmouth-Ocean County Dental Society, the New Jersey Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the New Jersey Dental Society of Anesthesiology.
Edward Kozlovsky, DMD, Joseph F. Miele, DDS and George Sandau, DMD, MD – your best New Jersey Oral Surgeons. We practice a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal.Marlboro Office Middletown Office Appointments